Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:21:32 -0700
On 3/22/2015 3:03 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose,

I will turn 85 in a couple of weeks. At this point in my life, I had rather spend my time getting out and taking pictures, rather than sitting at the computer, learning a new skill. I suspect there will be some youth sports images when the weather gets nicer. There are ten great-grandkids to provide subjects.

I know all that. But I figure it won't hurt to answer questions a bit too
thoroughly. :-)

Thanks for the outline of the process.

I tend to think that people think layers are far more mysterious and difficult than they are, so used your thread as an opportunity to expound.

If I should get confined to the house for some reason, it might be a worthwhile
challenge. :-)

Lets hope you are out shootin' and enjoying it 'til an end far in the future!

Truth is, I get a kick out of the shooting, and another out of the processing,
at least conquering the tough ones.

Laying Down Moose