Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2015: Fujifilm camera app test

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2015: Fujifilm camera app test
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:16:16 -0700
On 3/22/2015 8:36 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Earlier today, Ken Carney posted on the LUG about the iPhone app from Fuji that allows
controlling a Fuji X camera with the phone. I immediately downloaded the app, put my
Fuji X-T1 on the floor—and it worked!

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3945416777&k=6rzMb4P&lb=1&s=O

Seems like everyone is getting on that bandwagon. And very useful it is, too.

All my three Pannys have quite nice WiFi to smart phone/tablet connections offering quite comprehensive remote control of the camera, as well as image transfer, etc. Here's my GX7, being controlled by my iPad Mini. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14126>

The E-M5 II has WiFi control, too. The interface is not as immediately visually appealing on my phone/pad, but may be as effective. Don't know yet. It IS easier to connect; scan a code on the camera screen into the smart device, and all the connection info is entered.

Remote Control Moose