Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 04:38:21 -0500
Moose,

I got close to your image, but can't compete with the master editor. I sent it to her, but didn't repost it.

Thanks

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/22/2015 12:12 AM, Moose wrote:
On 3/21/2015 5:38 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
I like it. You got her expression and emotion at the time.

I agree. It's a wonderful capture.

To heck with the color balance or anything else!!

WHY??? The technical deficiency is not inherent in the image file.

In what way would the image not be even better if processed so she has a more natural looking face?

When I look at your photo, I feel the warmth and spontaneity of the moment. I'll bet she would
love the photo, too.

I agree with all of that. But why not correct it? <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Apt_Attendent.htm>

I can't imagine she would not be even more pleased.

The problem with a roll-over with this much change is that the altered version looks a bit washed out if you flip back and forth. Let the new one sit for a few moments, without comparison, to see it as someone who has never seen the first one would see it.

Pretty Baby Moose