Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:21:06 -0700
On 3/20/2015 9:52 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
the 'crossroads of Europe'...
All our trails go either NNE to Europe or NNW to Asia. Kinda V shaped. On 9-11 we were in the E-OR desert which is usually fly-over country to/from the SW US. It was the only time we've been there with textbook wide open western big sky.

And yes, we have our own contingent of chem trail conspiracy nutters.

Then again, I read that ground temperatures went up significantly during that no-fly period, at least in the center of the country.

The conclusion drawn by many is that the layer of ice crystals in our atmosphere from all the jet traffic have a significant cooling effect on the Earth. Contrails become invisible to us as they disperse, but constitute a permanent layer as long as the flights go on.

Thus, if we were to stop air travel to save the planet from warming/climate
change, it would immediately warm up.

Complicated Moose