Re: [OM] Grandpa's Cat, Molly

Subject: Re: [OM] Grandpa's Cat, Molly
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 02:34:28 +1030
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 06:15:40AM -0400, Chris Crawford wrote:
> I've found a photo in my archives of Molly, my grandpa's old cat who lived
> to be 19 years old! She is standing on the wooden deck behind Grandpa's
> house scanning the back yard for something to kill; one of her favorite
> things to do! She was 16 in this photograph.
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2076

She's beautiful, Chris.

We had a cat my dad called 'Nuffield' (he thought he owned the place -
our older UK listees may understand my dad's humour), but he was not shy
about taking on snakes, mice, rats, lizards, dogs, foxes... I do not
have a photo unfortnately - my 'eye memory' is the only record I have of
him fighting a medium size brown snake (3' or so) and eating it.

davidt