Re: [OM] PESO: A chilly March morning

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: A chilly March morning
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:50:00 +0000
On 18 March 2015 at 21:19, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First two are fine warm-ups, I really like the next four. The last is a
> terrific bench shot, in the Bob Adler style, with really lovely back-drop.
> But couldn't you get the git on the bench to move? :-)

Aww, thanks.  I did ask him if he minded me taking a few shots, but that
didn't scare him off.

I was actually thinking at the time of something said on this list
(possibly even by you) whereby someone asked, regarding an exhibition of
photographs, "are there no people where you live?"   I know I don't take
many people shots except at my regular music festival (too shy usually),
but this worked out well, I think.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer