Re: [OM] Complications in determining best digital home for OM Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Complications in determining best digital home for OM Zuikos
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:46:06 +0100
I agree with Chuck.

Please look at these A7-Zuiko pictures (many with 21mm 3.5 and 35mm shift)
of Rotterdam and tell me why I shouldn't be happy with them.

Of course, modern lenses are generally better wide open and corrected, but
also often bigger and heavier. The performance of the Zuiko's is still
nothing to be ashamed of (I think). I do have an issue with my 18mm which I
never noticed on my Canon OM-6D, but hey, my keeper rate has dramatically
increased with the A7.

Don't worry, be happy (with your Zuiko's)

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/78837261@N08/sets/72157648933246533/>