[OM] IMGS: Fifth Grade Class

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Fifth Grade Class
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 17:41:42 -0400
PESO:

This happened several times in Cuba.  We were walking by a school, taking
photos through the door, and the teacher invited us in.  We talked to the
class about where we were from and answered questions.  Then before we
left, the teacher asked for a donation for school supplies.  They
especially need pencils and pens.  If I went back again, I would take as
many as I could.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159378824

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159378850

The kids wearing the red scarfs are members of the Pioneers, the Communist
Youth Group.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--