Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a lunch in the countryside
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 12:35:38 -0500
It seems to me that your response doesn't address my attempt at a distinction between the lunch (unique) and the experience (unique the first time but not otherwise). Let me describe something similar.

You go to view the German U-boat U-534 at the Nautilus Museum, Birkenhead, Merseyside. U-534 is unique in that it's the only U-534 in existence. Your first visit is a unique experience but follow-on visits probably aren't unless the museum displays change. But on your second visit U-534 is still unique.

U-534 is lunch at Hilarion's house. (although I suggest you not try to eat it).

Chuck Norcutt