[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the office, the walks, the hills

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the office, the walks, the hills
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:59:45 +0100
A week of mostly work and looking after the pets, as my wife was off skiing in
the French Alps the entire week. Hence, not that many pictures, and those that
there are, were taken in the course of my daily goings on, that is: the office,
walking the dog, and cycling at the weekend. Sometimes I go to the same well
again and again, but the nice thing about photography is that the light changes
all the time, so a familiar place may look different from one day to the next:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1355
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1355>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman