[OM] Paul's PAW - Yes, I'm late. Really Late.

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - Yes, I'm late. Really Late.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:45:23 -0600
I've been taking photos, but have had so much going on that I got way
behind in posting them. I'd upload stuff to the gallery, but then forget to

So, bear with me.

I put some of the best at the end of 2014 in that album:

Look at the most recent 9.

And I started a new PAW gallery for 2015:

Also, I've been busy with the "People" gallery:
Everything on the last page except the one of the two kids is new

Those of you who enjoy my music photos, pretty much all of the last page of
this album is new: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5407

And finally, for you airplane guys, I got shots of some of the warbirds
hanging at the WWII museum in New Orleans:

Please enjoy as you browse. Or don't. It's up to you. CC always welcomed.

Phew. I need a nap and ice for my fingers.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie