Re: [OM] Teenage love graffiti

Subject: Re: [OM] Teenage love graffiti
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:46:33 -0600
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Chris Crawford <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I made this photograph in 2009. The wall is covered in graffiti by teenage
> girls declaring undying love for several boys back in the mid 1990s. I
> graduated from high school in 1994, so these girls would have been a couple
> of years younger than I was. They must be in their mid-30s now. I wonder if
> they even remember this?
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2048

Interesting that one sister loved those two boys, and a year later the
other sister was proclaiming her love for the same two boys.. If they all
got together and coordinated, and each sister got one boy, it would have
worked out. At least math-wise.
--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie