Re: [OM] Gremlins

Subject: Re: [OM] Gremlins
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 19:22:15 -0500
In New York I always used to blame the chipmunks as the gremlins. Have-a-Heart traps work well but the chimpmunks reproduce so fast you can't catch them all. Already this morning the car battery charger and a battery powered drill disappeared into thin air. I don't know if we have chipmunks in this part of South Carolina (probably not rocky enough near the coast) but something appears to have taken up their role. They probably saw how angry I was because very soon after I discovered the battery charger missing it miraculously reappeared right in plain sight on a shelf in the garage... almost as though I had put it there. But the power drill is another matter. It has been missing for a week or more. We keep emptying and discarding more boxes every day. The number of places where the gremlins stashed it and where I can find it are seriously diminishing. Let me know of any progress on the gremlin trap. I could use several.

Chuck Norcutt