[OM] Groundhog day [was Snow, Feb. 2]

Subject: [OM] Groundhog day [was Snow, Feb. 2]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 22:15:34 -0500
SDM writes:
Except for the first weekend of March, when Mike and Marnie will be
out here, and good weather for the visitors would be only polite. :-)

Yes, Please order up something decent. Just got in from the umpteenth time shoveling this week and the 3rd time today. I have trouble heaving it over the banks as they are so high. Time for a couple ibuprofen. I am afraid Punxsutawney Phil was correct in seeing his shadow but I'd rather believe the cantankerous Wisconsin Groundhog that bit the mayor.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/02/383348084/watch-groundhog-in-wisconsin-takes-a-bite-out-of-mayors-ear

Bitten by Olde Man Winter, Mike --