Re: [OM] E-3 - agrandir vue en direct

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 - agrandir vue en direct
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:04:51 -0600

Manual Reading Chuck wrote:
>Trying to comprehend the E-1 user's manual was one of the reasons I didn't by
>an E-1.

Well, that all makes sense, now. I had tried every possible
"one-button" item I could find. I even pretended to be the designer of
the camera. I should have known that it had something to do with the
Info button. After all, that fits the whackiness of the review
functionality of the E-Series bodies.

The Panasonic DMC-L1 is certainly different. I don't think it's a
better method, as it always forces a multi-press sequence to do
anything. But the Olympus way of doing things is to make it difficult
to set your camera up so that it is easy to use.

I've been having a ball with the E-3.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx