Re: [OM] OT 16 bit Windoze [was OT: Batch Files]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT 16 bit Windoze [was OT: Batch Files]
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:52:04 +0000
Just out of interest, you say that you have two programs that you always
start as you launch the firewall.
My firewall always launches itself when I start windows, and I have some
other programs in the Windows/Startup folder that also start whenever
Windows restarts. Thus I have no need for any of the things you do - may I
ask what these things are?
cheers
jez