Re: [OM] OT 16 bit Windoze [was OT: Batch Files]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT 16 bit Windoze [was OT: Batch Files]
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:39:16 -0800
IIRC the "CALL' command was used for Batch files and required a 'RETURN' command. like;

ECHO ON
CALL "C:\PROGRAM FILES\(PROGRAM A)"
CALL "C:\PROGRAM FILES\(PROGRAM B)"
ECHO OFF
RETURN
EXIT

All the little BAT files I created, I didn't use the CALL command for EXE
files. Like;

ECHO ON
C:\PROGRAM FILES\(PROGRAM A)
C:\PROGRAM FILES\(PROGRAM B)
ECHO OFF
EXIT

If that doesn't help I'd comment out ECHO ON, so you the commands execute. You
can also use 'ctrl C' to terminate the batch file or executable.

Hope that helps, Larry