Re: [OM] More delayed images [was Re: PADs, delayed]

Subject: Re: [OM] More delayed images [was Re: PADs, delayed]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:29:48 -0500
I liked "Folded" as a thumbnail but not the larger image. The larger image displays some shadowy screen-like detail which, for me, disrupts the very simple color and form of the thumbnail.

"Tiny Dancer's Shadows" and "Light Shadows" are fine either large or small. I also like any of the first three "Shadows, Sunset Light..." but the much softer versions that follow don't do anything for me.

Chuck Norcutt