Re: [OM] PADs, delayed

Subject: Re: [OM] PADs, delayed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:43:48 -0800
DH writes:
<<The "hat" reminds me of something from Alfred Hitchcock...

Yes, something definitely Hitchcockian about it. I believe AH largely wore a bowler hat, but not sure what he had on in the cameo appearances. The image may have been extracted from a little known Moose cameo appearance. I like the image but will take some research to find
its origin.

That would be some hard research, unless by research you mean asking, which,
I'll assume you do, and are. :-)

Not a composite, at least not after capture. Looking out through the big windows of a church building at the lights of SF on the right and the new Bay Bridge eastern span on the left. My shadow is thrown on the glass from light in the room behind me. You can see the stage curtains on the right of me, seriously subdued in post, and the reflection of a Christmas tree to the left.

So, a composite indeed but not created from multiple shots.

Shadowed Moose