Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Bye

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Bye
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 06:06:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>> Unbiased?  The rest-of-the-world visiting Cuba all have some bias?
>

>Exactly my thoughts
>
>Maybe Chris is simply expecting a bias that matches his own?

     Having seen Tina's photos of Viet Nam, showing everyday life there without
any political bias one way or the other, I'm expecting that she will again
apply the same political neutrality so that we can have an unbiased view of
everyday life on the island that we have boycotted and dismissed for the past
55 years.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson