[OM] Bye

Subject: [OM] Bye
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:36:16 -0500
PESO:

I'm about to turn my computer off for one month as we travel through Cuba
where internet access is not normally available.  I hope to find an
internet cafe at times to check e-mail, but that is doubtful.  We will be
driving all over the island and I doubt anywhere will be connected.

I'm taking 3 Leica M's - all digital.  We managed to pack one camera
backpack - 20 lbs - and one roll-on - 25 lbs - for a one month trip.  We
will be wearing the same clothes most of the time!  Digital connections,
Acer netbook, Kindle Fire, external hard drives, downloaders, cards,
batteries, battery chargers are what are taking up most of the space and
weight!

Hope to come back with lots of photos to edit.  I don't know why since I
haven't finished editing last year's photos yet!

Behave while I'm gone.

Tina

--
Tina Manley