Re: [OM] yard report

Subject: Re: [OM] yard report
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:28:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>The mild temps this winter for around here. Temps running 8-12C. avg.
>Normal is 6-7C. Pushing mid 50's today with some of the usual suspects
>hitting 15C+ Not Moose-ish but the yard is liking it.
>
>precocious daff
><http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan15/daff_0024.JPG>
>
>mosquitoes hiding in the mahonia
><http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan15/mahonia_0022.JPG>
>
>heather is no surprise
><http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Jan15/heather_0011.JPG>

     Our temperatures here have also been mild, about 10F above normal for the
most of the past four weeks.  The lack of sufficient rain has had the
wildflower season in jeopardy, but on Monday and again on Friday we are
predicted to have some widespread rain, though the amount has yet to be
determined.  If we can get a half inch or more total then we'll have the season
salvaged, though not entirely.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson