Re: [OM] PayPal scam

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal scam
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:58:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>> I get those calls all the time. I let them talk, and then say, "OK. Now how
>> does this
>>apply to my Mac?"
>

>Excellent suggestion. The only problem is that I viscerally react to these
>things and do
>and say things sure to drain my karma account. Seldom can I gain control of
>myself in
>time to have a little fun with them, though I have managed that with more than
>a few
>pollsters around election times.

     I've learned to hold my temper with them and instead have a little fun to
entertain myself at their expense.  For female telemarketers, it goes something
like this:

"Have you ever considered that when a fraternity has a party they hire hookers
first and telemarketers last?  Does that tell you where you fit in the overall
social hierarchy?"

"Ohhh!  That's disgusting!"

"Does that mean you're not available?"

Chris