Re: [OM] I just pulled the trigger on an E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] I just pulled the trigger on an E-M1
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:32:15 +0000 (UTC)
about time...................  :-)

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus mail list
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:37:10 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
[OM] I just pulled the trigger on an E-M1

I just pulled the trigger on an E-M1 after receiving an email from Olympus
reminding me that the $200 off offer on the E-M1 was expiring tomorrow. Good
thing since I thought I had another week. I was also able to use my 4% B&H
rewards card from the recent lens buy (9-18 & 75-300) which knocked another $46
off the price. I should also get another rewards card for just about the same
amount.

Free shipping, should arrive next Wednesday.

There has to be an E-M1 Mark II about to be announced. :-)

Chuck Norcutt--