Re: [OM] Let's try again - Fine Art Printing houses

Subject: Re: [OM] Let's try again - Fine Art Printing houses
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:33:21 -0500
A couple I have used:

http://www.akerimaging.com/   owned and operated by a wonderful
photographer who is also very active in the  Houston fine art photography
community.
Great guy, great work.

http://www.hollandphoto.com/html/

Bill Barber

In a message dated 1/21/2015 9:23:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I guess  I worded my last email poorly. I'm not looking to buy a printer
- I need a  shop that can do fine art prints. Leo sent me one option.

The customer  has requested acid-free, archival paper (color print).
Probably in the 2x3  aspect ratio, roughly whatever by 24-ish. He hasn't
said price is an issue  - he was very adamant about the acid-free
archival paper.

Any more  suggestions so I can do a comparison? I can find them on
google, but would  prefer references from someone with actual  experience.

Thanks.

--

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a  fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music  washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach