Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: from Madrid to Barcelona

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: from Madrid to Barcelona
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:18:04 +0100

Le 21 janv. 15 à 22:25, Moose a écrit :
Although I agree with most of the changes you offer I don't think the BWs benefit from them.
This one for instance

2_18 - Nice catch! I like the tonal values of her face brought up to match his, and couldn't resist raising the shadows a bit. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/2_18.htm >

Llluis's face is now lost in quite similar tones when it was the actual focus of the original version I think.

Back to colour, I wonder if those were made using the X-T1 as I find mine tends to overexpose too i.e RAF/dng is fine then click auto in LR 5.7 and the light skyrockets...

Amities
Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE