[OM] OT: ALCO Historic Photos

Subject: [OM] OT: ALCO Historic Photos
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:26:50 -0800
I know we have some railroad/model railroad buffs here, so I thought I
might offer a book I no longer need here, first.

It's a catalog of ALCO Historic Photos. Published ca. 1975 by the Mohawk
and Hudson Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society, i also have
addenda for it through 1978. The book is an index and catalog for photo
reprints available for purchase, and also reprints a few photos and
drawings.

The Mohawk and Hudson chapter currently maintains a website with the same
information, but I thought I would mention the book in case anyone has an
interest. If you'll agree to send me shipping reimbursement (I'll send by
the least expensive method) upon receipt, it's yours. Otherwise, one of the
local charities will be adding it to their thrift shop :-)

As I am sure many of you know, ALCO's Schenectady Works built many fine
locomotives over many years. I grew up about 3 miles from the plant, across
the Mohawk in the little town of Scotia, NY.

---
Scott