Re: [OM] PayPal scam

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal scam
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:08:51 +0100
John,
I don't remember if I received this particular mail, but I did receive
(lot of) similar mails, sometimes for services I had and sometimes for
services I had not (like you).
It is obviously a spam. Remember only one rule: nobody should ask for
account information through a mail. Period. In the past I had to change
password on Linkdin and Ebay (because names were compromised due to
hackers - fault of Linkedin and Ebay, not mine), I received a mail asking
to log in and change password, but no link were provided in the mail.
Always log in to your accounts (bank, paypal, all sites with personal
information), only through a bookmark you set in the browser.

Ralf