Re: [OM] Satire on Satire

Subject: Re: [OM] Satire on Satire
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 05:44:11 +0000
I agree, in part, Moose.  Although I do not deny the magazine its right to make
satirical comment about whom they like (although satire used to be comment on
the important people, normally unreachable by the masses) a right does not have
to be exercises, especially if it offends.  And that offence was caused
unnecessarily, whether in the case of the Danish cartoons or French.

In addition, I felt very sad to read about the people who decided that they
could make it across the bridges when the river was in spate.

Chris