Re: [OM] Finding Vivian Maier

Subject: Re: [OM] Finding Vivian Maier
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:52:43 +1300
Rick wrote
> (Were you mad at us, Brian?)
>
> Nice to have you back. ;-)

No, not mad at anybody. Without seemingly making a conscious decision, I
decided I needed a break

I subscribe to the digest. I prefer that to having a huge flow of smaller
separate messages in my in-box.  However, that resulted in me reading and
replying at any time from 10 to 11-59 pm (depending on when the various
summer-times fell), and to do that I would frequently break my sleep.

Christmas / holiday time usually drives me nuts for most of a month or more
anyway due to the many and conflicting stresses of that period. And we had
some significant extra family stresses as well

I have also become disillusioned with the "success" or otherwise of my
photography.

I AM sleeping better now. I have no idea when I will return to the fold
consistently.

Regards to all,  Brian

---