Re: [OM] California (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] California (long)
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:33:19 -0500
Moose,

Turns out not to be as complex as I'd feared, to accommodate PHP5. only two changes so far:

- replace all 'reference to new' with just 'new' (i.e., simply change '=& new' to '= new') in includes/*.class.php
- replace Exifer 1.5 with Exifer 1.7

Have it running locally on my MacBook Air [after installing and configuring PHP 5.4]. now to copy over to my external Web site.

I'd welcome a copy of your Darkroom template, if I may. Shall I send you FTP site info, or is there another method of transfer you'd prefer?

Perhaps after that the arrow keys :-) .

Michael