Re: [OM] Cuba

Subject: Re: [OM] Cuba
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:46:17 -0400
The driver cited in the 2014 article was incarcerated in Cuba for many months. It could be fun driving a 1955 U drive Chevy :-)

jh

On 1/6/2015 12:42 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
When we lived in Venezuela, the law was that if anybody was involved in an
accident with person injuries, all parties go to jail until the matter has
been resolved.  I read that the same is true in Cuba.  Tom actually went to
jail for several days after an accident (not his fault) in Venezuela.
We'll just have to be super careful!

Tina