Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 11:41:46 -0800
On 1/2/2015 11:08 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I am a totally secular Jew, and my wife is an equally non-practicing Catholic,
which of course does not stop us from celebrating Christmas. And especially
this year it was nice because both of our adult children came home to the
otherwise empty nest. Be prepared for a lot of cuteness and good things:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1318

Some lovely family stuff!

Reminded me that I meant to say how much I liked the B&W "Evil Snail" you
posted before.

Holidaze Moose