Re: [OM] need router help

Subject: Re: [OM] need router help
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 00:04:11 -0500
Many modern modems have a router built in, in which case you do not need a
separate one. The one I got from Comcast has built-in wifi and four ports
to plug in computers by ethernet cables. If your modem does not have a
built-in router, it¹ll only have one ?out¹ port, which you would wore to
your router.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography