Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego

Subject: Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 09:22:31 -0800
On 12/31/2014 7:27 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
It's also snowing.

We got two great sunsets this week. Life is good.

I am having a bit of a teething problem with the new E-3. I ended up
shooting the remainder of last night's sunset with the L1 because I
was fighting the camera too much with completely numb hands and
incorrect settings.

Wow! At the rate you are moving forward, you will be contemporary by - never.
;-)

Perhaps you can at least show what the E-3 can do when the sun is out with no
clouds and in other highish DR situations.

Hopeful Moose