Re: [OM] OT: Home Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Home Repairs
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:33:22 -0400
I think the DVM is a digital voltage meter ....... not an animal doctor but I could be wrong :-)

On 12/30/2014 5:27 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Twenty two years! That's pretty amazing for what I assume you mean is a
heat pump AC/Heating system. Mine only lasted 13 years before it had to be
replaced. But then I do live by salt water marsh. Pretty harsh on the
mechanicals. By the way, why did you need help from your veterinarian? ;^)

Charlie

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>