Re: [OM] Got my new toy

Subject: Re: [OM] Got my new toy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 21:42:48 -0800
On 12/26/2014 7:49 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
That's what I have. It reverses, but I can't get it to lock in place easily. Maybe it needs to break in a bit. You're right - it's a monster hood.

My JJC does lock in place reversed, but does gets quite tight before that. I just twist until it's tight and it stays in place. It's been reversed many times.

Be careful how you squeeze it as you twist it on/off reversed. Stay at its base or your finger pressure distorts it and makes turning difficult.

Reversible Moose