Re: [OM] Happy.... Holidays!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy.... Holidays!
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:34:23 -0400
Where's the problem ?

jh
On 12/26/2014 5:42 PM, Moose wrote:
On 12/26/2014 10:12 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
In the spirit of the season I have made the suggested changes to my holiday greeting (which I plagiarized from the internet of course). We will now accommodate alternative spellings and those who use "non-standard" spelling/grammar and of course physical and mental... challenges. ;)

Also added a photo from our traditional Dec 25th walk on the beach. A good way to work up to or walk off dinner. The place was packed relatively speaking as everyone has the same idea. A good place to meet and chat with friends. And try out the new 14~150.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Dec14/SBeach_0018.JPG>

Nice scene, but what a crappy lens! You've got to get back to primes. ;-)

B. S. Moose