[OM] Square Hoods (was: New toy on the way)

Subject: [OM] Square Hoods (was: New toy on the way)
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 07:49:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Paul's mention of the hood for his new 75-300 reminded me of a quest I
went on some time ago to locate a square or rectangular hood that would be more
suitable for wide-angle lenses than the round ones.  The ones I see on evilBay
are primarily small thread diameters for video cameras, and I would like to
find one for 62mm or larger threads.  Anyone know of something along those
lines?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson