Re: [OM] Repair job... on ME

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair job... on ME
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 00:20:52 -0800
On 12/23/2014 10:29 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
It seems I have a hernia.  In fact, as the guys in the 1930s movies say: "Make mine
a double." Both sides.

Fortunately, the fix is very routine today. Next Monday, I will be having laparoscopic surgery. No big scar or big sutures, recovery time is shorter than with conventional surgery, and it generally doesn't recur with this method. General anesthesia, though. So, send good thoughts my way on the 29th.

Coming straight through, starting now, redoubling on Monday.

I'll keep you posted.

Take care afterward. If anything seems wrong, don't hesitate to go back in to
be checked.

Supportive Moose