Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 problem
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:03:33 -0000
I had a similar (but not identical) problem with the X-Pro a while back. I
assumed it was a previously un-noticed side effect of dropping it onto
concrete a few months ago (!).

I was wrong, there was nothing wrong with it. I had it in super-macro mode,
which disable some of the EVF features.

Check the settings - all of them - before you assume it's faulty!

Piers