Re: [OM] IMG: Borg

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Borg
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:36:27 -0600
For quite a few of them, the whole cosplay (costume play) thing is a hobby
unto itself. Some just buy costumes, some spend an inordinate amount of
time researching and creating from scratch.

It's a weird world, and I've met quite a few of them. Some just treat it as
a fun thing to do on a weekend to get away from their weekday world, others
can no longer discern the dividing line between reality and fantasy. And
some of them wear the costume the entire weekend and sleep in the lobby -
for them, personal hygiene isn't really a priority.....

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie