[OM] Free for postage filter stuff

Subject: [OM] Free for postage filter stuff
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:20:04 -0500

I am working my way through a pile of filters and am  offering them her for
the price of postage.  This is the first cut of many. Contact  me with you
interest and please provide a mailing address with your  inquiry.
Series 6, 85 filter. There are three of  these.
Series 6 retaining ring. The thing you screw into  the Series 6 filter
holder to keep the filter secured.
Ambico filter holder with cap and 72mm adapter ring.  #7972
Cokin  Gradual B1  A 122 with  case.
Cokin B 160 Linear Polarizer with  case.
Cokin “P” series 52 mm adapter  ring.
Cokin “A” series 55mm adapter  ring.
Cokin “A” series 49mm adapter  ring.
Cokin “A” series filter holders. Two for 3 filters  and one for 2 filters.
Another list coming soon.   Off list,  please.
Bill  Barber