Re: [OM] Cumberland Museum at night

Subject: Re: [OM] Cumberland Museum at night
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:17:48 -0600
Beautiful images.  Where is this museum located?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/9/2014 7:43 PM, Martin Walters wrote:
Grandchildren seem have figured prominently on the list this week. So, here's another one.

Last Saturday we took our grandson (5 yrs) to see the lights at the Cumberland Museum, a couple of miles from where we live.

It's a collection of period buildings (church, houses, shop, barn etc). For Christmas many of the buildings are lit and most are open to visitors. Aside from Santa and his helpers, one could see typical Christmas fare, the general store, church and schoolhouse.

Here are some photos that capture the ambiance of the place:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/14675507@N08/sets/72157649680800491/

All EM-5 + monopod, with a mixture of Bower 7.5 FE, 17, 45 and 75 primes. Those taken at the bonfire have been lightly processed. The others are essentially OOC jpegs.

Martin