[OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed

Subject: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:01:37 -0500
Stabilized Moose writes:
Fortunately, I can't recall ever being in a situation where that
matters. I use almost exclusively µ4/3 lenses.

I was thinking of the instance of chasing skittish critters with long FL macro to enable a large working distance.

As Chuck had posted though one can get away with less mag for same framing on MFT compared to FF, one still does not have the working distance of a 120mm lens on FF compared to 60mm on mFT. As you have been using a long zoom with or w/o extension perhaps the 5 axis IBIS works fine as the cam knows the focusing distance. Curiously Oly reports the focusing distance in exif but Panny does not. I also thus wonder whether Panny cams have access to the focusing distance for any reason--flash, IS or anything.

Unstabilized Long FL Macro, Mike