Re: [OM] Changing the question: was: Any suggestions for a, , , VOIP pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Changing the question: was: Any suggestions for a, , , VOIP provider?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 11:59:05 -0800
Thanks for the feedback Larry. I'll be aware. Not sure how separate ST is from TF. I bought a CDMA phone package from Tracfone when I signed up a couple of years ago. So no SIM. CDMA was the best option around here for coverage area back then. I have had zero problems, knock, knock. Calls to tech support have been painless. I believe that there are several other cheap phone plans marketed for "emergency" use mostly to geezers through AARP etc. "Buy one for Grandpa". Worth a look. Hey, if it meets my needs I don't care.
  I'm sure I can try Tracfone on a cheap card with no long term commitments.
My experience was starting with their phone but I see that they have plans if you supply the phone. The key is the price of the minutes. Get the triple minute deals.

Mike