[OM] FS: E-30

Subject: [OM] FS: E-30
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 00:16:32 -0800
If anyone is interested in a low-mileage Oly E-30, please contact me privately at the email noted in the "from" field. I've made the decision to get out of standard 4/3. I believe the shutter count is in the 8,000's , but I will have to confirm that. Pictures and exact particulars will be provided to any interested people as soon as I take them. I have the camera, three batteries, cables, and two lenses, the original 14-54 f/2.8-3.5 and the 40-150 f/3.5-4.5. Willing to sell all together or separately. If I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of days, I will turn to the dreaded auction site.

--Peter