Re: [OM] Losing eyecups, was: I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] Losing eyecups, was: I got tired of waiting...
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:52:19 -0500
Yes, I too have witnessed the fully laden 2 cam Moose in the woods. I have a couple shots with this year's kit but the one I liked had Carol and Marnie in perfect focus but the Moose was a tad fuzzy--? slightly out of focal plane or tried to capture a moving Moose. Either way it was my fault for not stopping down a bit more and/or faster SS or do a couple more takes. It might be salvagable with some deconvolution but didn't want to offend the Moose with ringing artifacts or even a halo or two.

One of last year's dual cam kit depicted below for an idea. I think the long guy is on one and the 12-50 on the other for this outing but could only look on my phone as the site is blocked at work.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-visit-2013/32266817_P9SSQD#!i=2878912481&k=kXTJthZ&lb=1&s=L

Major Pack Horse, Mike