[OM] Fuji XT-1 question

Subject: [OM] Fuji XT-1 question
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 23:46:32 +0100
This past weekend I took delivery of my new, second-hand XT-1. After shooting a
couple of hundred images with it, I must say that this is a very enjoyable
camera to use, and will likely replace my X-Pro 1. The autofocus seems faster
and more accurate, the form factor is very pleasant with those old-fashioned
dials, but the real revelation is the way manual focus is implemented—for the
first time I can honestly say that using my Leica lenses on this body is as
easy as using them on my M8.

However, there is one little thing that vexes me. On the X-Pro 1, I have things
set up so that I use only the viewfinder for shooting, but the automatic
1.5-second review appears on the LCD. I like this kind of setup and was trying
to replicate it on the XT-1 but to no avail. Are there any XT-1 owners our
there who have any idea of whether this is possible on this camera?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain