Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/11/2014: tomorrow is Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/11/2014: tomorrow is Thanksgiving
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:25:12 -0500
I mostly approve of your choices, especially the Sam Adams.

My son had a Portland craft beer, the name of which escapes me. He loves it; I
do not. Too hoppy for me. I find, as Moose will recall from his visit, that
hoppy ain’t so bad with food, but I can’t abide it solo. For dinner I had a
nice California cabernet.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal